1. Who are we?
TALENTENGINE SRL is an executive recruitment company registered in Romania responsible for the management of www.hatwit.com . HATWIT is the trading name for the company TALENTENGINE S.R.L.
2. What personal data do we process
TALENTENGINE SRL is a personal data controller. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Name, surname
- Phone number
- Job you are applying for
- Current job
- Current employer
- HOGAN Assessment Results
- Thomas International Assessment Results
3. Why do we need them
We need your personal data to provide you with the following services:
Based on our legitimate interest to manage our candidates in an optimal way:
Managing candidates profiling in Invenias:
- Name, surname – we use this data to communicate with you and to correctly identify you and to present you job offerings.
- Email – we use this data communicate with you and to present you job offerings.
- Phone number – we use this data to call you if additional information is needed.
- CV – we need this information in order to present it to our customers.
- Job you are applying for – we need this information in order to send your personal data to the customer posting the job opening.
- Current job – we need this information to better evaluate your application.
- Current employer – we need this information to better evaluate your application.
- Interview notes – we will store the notes from our interviews with you in our Invenias tool and we will share them with our customers for matching job offerings.
With your consent, we would also like to make the following processing of personal data:
- HOGAN Assessments – Based on your completion of online assessments provided by our partner HART Human Resource Consulting SRL, we will have access to your assessment results related to your psychometric indicators related to the executive job that you are applying to.
- Thomas International Assessments – Based on your completion of online assessments provided by our partner RoPlus, we will have access to your assessment results related to your psychometric indicators related to the executive job that you are applying to.
4. What we do with them
Your personal data is processed within TALENTENGINE SRL company located in Romania. Hosting and storing your data take place at Top Level Hosting which acts as a data processor for TALENTENGINE SRL.
Your personal data is also shared with our customers that have job openings. Whenever we share your personal data with our customers, we will inform you and our customer becomes data controller for your personal data.
Your personal data is also shared with our partner Invenias Limited from United Kingdom, which acts as a data processor for TALENTENGINE SRL offering the Executive Search Software platform Invenias. The mechanism for international personal data transfer is the adequacy decision provided by European Commission that recognises United Kingdom as a country that provides adequate protection for personal data.
Based on your consent, your personal data is also processed by our partner RoPlus which is acting as a data processor, offering the Thomas International Assessments.
5. How long do we keep personal data
Personal data from your profile in Invenias is stored for a maximum of three years since our last communication.
Personal data from HOGAN Assessments Results and Thomas International Assessments Results is stored only for the duration of the recruitment process for a specific job opening or for a specific consultancy mission.
6. What are your rights?
If you have reason to believe that any personal data that we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask to see your personal data, to correct it, to request to be deleted, to request restriction of processing or to object to the processing. You also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the HOGAN Assessments and Thomas International Assessments you have the right to withdraw your consent. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you want to file a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to solve the problem raised.
You can also contact the Romanian National Supervisory Authority for the processing of personal data at www.dataprotection.ro and you can file a complaint.