We are looking for a Tax Manager, based in Bucharest. The role reports directly to the Business Service Finance Director. Key responsibilities:
- Stays abreast of general business and economic developments and demonstrates an understanding of the business and industry by recognizing business trends, tax practices and policies relevant to the business;
- Works closely with the all business areas to understand the business and tax needs, provides practical implementable solutions and support and takes ownership for the implementation of these recommendations;
- Provide guidance and training in the end to end tax compliance process when needed;
- Work closely with Bussiness Process Management and other departments to identify automated solutions to the processes that have a tax component and create standard data analytics;
- Tax declarations and supporting documentation to secure compliance with all tax obligations, including (CIT, VAT, property taxes, withholding taxes, etc.);
- Perform all relevant technical analysis to compute the taxable result;
- Contribute to the identification and reduction of tax risks and participate in the establishment and continuous improvement of controls and processes;
- Work collaboratively with other departments in preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation and the reinforcement of the Transfer Pricing Policies;
- Conduct tax inspections, local tax, other possible tax audits;
- Prepare and periodically review tax accounting in order to ensure that financial statements are accurate and complete;
- Calculate and monitor the deferred taxes for the IFRS consolidated financial statements;
- Prepare and comply with internal and external tax reporting obligations as required;
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and oversight for people;
Key competencies: results orientation, stakeholders management, communication – incl. conflict management, self learning, resilience, pro-activeness, planning & organizing, dealing with ambiguity. Our client company is one of the largest multinational Retail company.
Hats off to new journeys.
Let’s hear each other!
With Kind Regards,
The Hatwit team
Having a foundation of solid 15 years of HR experience on the local and regional market, Hatwit can be your trusted advisor in addressing your strategic HR needs with the following: Executive Search and Talent Management Solutions. Our senior consultants have a deep market comprehension in terms of executive talent across all functions and management levels.
We are specialized in the following industries: Consumer (Retail, FMCG, Luxury Goods), Business Services (Shared Service, Business Process Outsourcing, IT Outsourcing), Professional services (Banking, Insurance, Financial services, Investment Funds, Healthcare, Real Estate, Transport); Technology (IT, Telecommunications, Software, Digital), Industrial (Automotive, Manufacturing, Building/Construction, Machinery, Energy).
We develop projects across EMEA through our representative office in Bucharest.